TOP STORIES OF TUESDAY
1. New Delhi: Day 10: Winter Session of Parliament; Oppn continue protest in Parliament over demonetisation, presses for Prime Minister’s reply, JPC; PM Modi likely to attend Parliament on Tuesday
2. New Delhi: Airports To Commence e-Payment Of Parking Charges From Tuesday
3. Lucknow: Demonetisation issue: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will address a protest meeting in Lucknow on November 29 and also go to Patna the next day
4. New Delhi: Union home Minister Rajnath Singh to lead Indian team to attend Fidel Castro’s funeral on Tuesday; delegation is likely to include leaders from Congress, CPI (M), CPI and Samajwadi Party
5. Islamabad: General Qamar Javed Bajwa To Replace Raheel Sharif As Pakistan Army Chief on Tuesday; Focus To Remain On India Border Under New Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa Says Pakistan
6. Chandigarh: Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech to get married on Nov 30 at Fatehgarh Sahib, Mehndi is on Nov 29; Wedding will be a low key affair with only close friends and family in attendance
7. Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has completed 11 years in Office on November 28; MP BJP to observe Diwali on November 29 to mark it
8. Mumbai: Service Tax Dept to auction Mallya plane on Nov 28-29; It is the 3rd time that the department is going for e-auction of the plane as it failed both the times in the past
9. Madurai: NIA arrests three suspected Al-Qaeda operatives; they were involved in bombings at 6 courts including Mysore, Chittoor, Kollam, Nellore and Malappuram
10. New Delhi: Delhi High Court likely to give its order on Tuesday on a plea for relaxing Rs 2.5 lakh withdrawal limit for marriages after demonetisation
11. New Delhi: Foreign funding: Congress to clarify on FCRA amendment in Supreme Court; hearing scheduled for Tuesday
12. New Delhi: Mohd Shahabuddin matter to be heard by Supreme Court on Tuesday regarding transfer of accused to Delhi and shifting trial to Delhi from Siwan (Bihar)
13. New Delhi: Supreme Court will also hear a plea for the handing over the cases of the Shahabuddin to CBI.
14. New Delhi: Rajyavardhan Rathore v/s Parsavnath builder…As per SC instructions two-member lawyers’ panel to inspect the facilities at the flat of Minister of State Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore in Gurgaon, after Rathore claimed the house was “uninhabitable.
15. New Delhi: SC to hear a plea seeking framing of a National Yoga Policy and making yoga compulsory for students of Classes I-VIII across the country.
16. Mumbai: Continue Bhujbal’s treatment at Bombay Hospital, HC tells ED; hearing on Bhujbal’s petition likely on Tuesday
17. Bhopal: A City Court to decide charges on Joshi couple on November 29
18. New Delhi: NIA gets government nod to charge JeM chief Masood Azhar for Pathankot terror attack
19. New Delhi: The Minister of State (I/C) for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan will be the Chief Guest at the Oil Industry Safety Awards Ceremony and give away the awards at 5 PM at SCOPE Auditorium, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
20. New Delhi: Union Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Minister Sushri Uma Bharti to inaugurate Bhujal Manthan -2 (Conclave on Aquifer Mapping and Ground Water Management). Union Minister for Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Drinking Water and Sanitation Shri Narendra Singh Tomar will also grace the occasion at 10 AM at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
21. New Delhi: Special Event on Technology and the Future of Work is being organized by Ministry of L&E, joint ILO and VVGNLI at 10 AM at Gulmohar Hall, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
22. New Delhi: Foundation stone of MSME Technology Centre, Greater Noida, will be jointly laid by Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik and the Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Shri Kalraj Mishra. Dr. Mahesh Sharma the Minister of State (IC), the Minister of States, MSME, Shri Giriraj Singh and Garibhai Parthibhai Chaudhary will also be present on the occasion at 11 AM at Plot No.3, Ecotech –VIII, Greater Noida,UP.
23. Chandigarh: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will address the party rallies on November 29 and 30 before winding up the Punjab visit.
24. Maharajganj: BJP President, Amit Shah will address Parivartan Yatra on 29 Nov at 1 PM at Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Smarak Inter College Ground, Maharajganj.
25. Bangkok: India-Pakistan clash in Women’s Asia Cup on Nov 29
26. New Delhi: Lenovo K6 Power with 5-inch 1080p display, 4000 mAh battery launching on November 29
27. Jalandhar: Former SAD leader Avinash Chander to join Congress on November 29
28. Berlin: Lufthansa Pilots Plan New Strikes Tuesday And Wednesday
29. Berlin: Ford to introduce next Fiesta on November 29
1963: Lalit Modi, Indian businessman
1982: Ramya, Indian actress, singer, and politician
1993: J. R. D. Tata, French-Indian pilot and businessman, founded Tata Motors and Tata Global Beverages (D. 1904)
TOP STORIES OF TUESDAY